Notices

Week 3 weekly weigh in

Old 03-12-2010, 11:08 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by showmenow
Why the sad face? A pound lost is a pound you DID NOT gain!! Good going!
I know, I didn't mean to be negative, just got used to losing a little bit more is all. I am so pleased with what I have lost so far, it'll just make me sharpen up my wits a little!

Originally Posted by showmenow
Today is a MAJOR day for me and I have to brag just a little . Today I weigh 173. I am now half the person I used to be 1 year, 2 months and 12 days ago!

Deanna
Deanna, that is an awesome achievement, you should be very, very proud! CONGRATS!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 11:51 AM
FitDay Member

Down 2 lb this week, 239lb!!
Old 03-14-2010, 10:11 PM
FitDay Member

Well done everyone, and Deanna - that is just amazing! I lost 1lb last week so down to 157 (think I'll have put it back on with interest over the weekend though - had some beers watching the rugger!!), am going all out to get at least 2 lbs off this week! Want to get under teh 11st mark for a wedding I've got in 2 weeks!
Old 03-15-2010, 04:02 AM
FitDay Member

I was 202.2 last weigh in, this past friday I was 199... (so 3.2 lbs down) Im excited I broke that 200 mark!!! I am doing baby steps on my goals.. the original goal is 195 by April 1... I think Im gonna make it before then!!! Congrats to everyone who is losing and to those even maintaining!!
Old 03-15-2010, 04:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default Spb123

New to fitday. Great job everyone! I am just "starting again" after a 2 month hiatus. In that 2 month period of time I gain 17 of the 20 lbs lost from November 15th to December 31st. So I am looking forward to having exciting news like those of you here. Everyone, keep up the good work. Hopefully next week I'll have "good" news to report. Starting weight 255 lbs. Long way to go!!! But, I am confident I will get there. My husband loves attending college football games, so my goal is to look as good as those teeny boppers this fall running arround the stadium.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:28 AM
FitDay Member

Congrat on the losses everyone!

Way to go Deanna, that is a major major accomplishment, you are amazing!

I am not losing as fast as I had planned, but the numbers are going in the right direction - downwards! Overall lifestyle change for me. Trying to get 'out of my head' more, and back into my body. Eating healthy and moving more. Feeling GOOD and the changes I have made feel like they are coming more naturally now and don't feel so forced like they did when I started.

The walking thread, and weekly weigh in thread have made a big difference. Some accountability and a little support goes a long way. Thanks everyone!