Community
Notices

Hello everyone!

Old 10-22-2011, 08:16 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello everyone!

Hey guys, my name is Chris and just decided to turn my life around today! I have been overweight since middle of high school about 4 years ago and ever since then I have been pretty depressed. I feel my weight is constantly on my mind, effecting everything from my personality to the trust o have with my gf. Which i know is sad. I want to change and I want to change now, but I don't know where to start. I Judy bought a year gym membership so I guess that's step one. But i have no idea what to do when I get there can anyone help me??
Old 10-22-2011, 08:54 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Chris you are taking the first and most important step and that is coming on here and asking for help.

Going to the gym is great but you also have to decide which lifestyle eating plan you want to do. Make sure it is one you can stick to so many of my diet attempts failed because I either got bored with it or felt deprieved so consider these factors when you choose.

How much do you have to loose?
I am trying to change my lifestyle to include healthy foods and excersize will be glad to go on the journey with you.

Stay focused and positive you can and will do it.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:45 AM
FitDay Member

My goal is pretty high, I want to lose at least 60 to 80 pounds, its a big goal but its what I desire as a worthy haha, how about you?
Old 10-22-2011, 10:19 AM
FitDay Member

I started at 234lbs in June and am now 183.2lbs
want to meet goal of 140 lbs.

Have you started eating healthy yet? Or are you still looking for a plan?
If you need recipes I have tons of them and can suggest some plans that worked in the past for me but I am now on a very strict diet due to health issues and will not be able to stray as my life depends on eating the plan the dr's want me to.

Hey Chris we both can and will do this