View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 12:55 PM   #120 (permalink)
dysonsphere
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashabound View Post
I was on the Paleo diet... Well, I may not have been on it exactly. I saw a website and it said to eat less than 40 carbs a day for women and gave an example for meals for a whole day so I basically went from that example every day and entered the food on this site. After a few days I started feeling strange and lightheaded but I kept it up figuring that it was just from the drastic change in food but after a week I still felt this way and finally gave in and ate two big cookies. I eventually started feeling much better after eating carbs again. I ended up losing 8.4 lbs that week which is the most I've ever lost in a week. The diet wasn't hard to follow and I wasn't that hungry but I just couldn't stand the strange feeling it was giving me any longer. Am I the only one that experiences this feeling? I see that people are sayint they ate nuts, berries and fruit which I did not. I ate strictly meat, vegetables and low carb protein shakes. Could this be why I was lightheaded. I would like to continue the diet and lose more but I can't handle feeling like I"m floating and weak.
You're not on the Paleo diet, you state that to begin with. If you were you would get all the benefitdswithout the issues you have due to not being on it. Give it a proper try.
dysonsphere is offline   Reply With Quote