Notices

My Exercise regiment

Old 10-17-2011, 12:25 PM
FitDay Member

Default My Exercise regiment

I have found 2 DVDs for only $10. Walk Away the Pounds and Walk Away the Pounds Power Edition. Even though I am just getting started I was able to do 1/4 of a mile for my first time. They say once that gets easy to do then go 1/2 and then 3/4 and so forth. They go all the way up to 4 miles. I have to admit I was out of breath but it felt go to actually get something done other than sitting on my bed and doing leg lifts.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:27 PM
FitDay Member

Good job Wanda! Keep pushing.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:52 PM
FitDay Member

Nice work Wanda, why don't you join us on "Did you Exercise Today" and report in each new accomplishment, it feels great!
Old 10-18-2011, 01:27 AM
FitDay Member

I have a couple of those walking videos, they are excellent workouts. Walking is under rated as an exercise, but I find it's not only good for my body it's also really great for my peace of mind. It's better than therapy and a whole lot cheaper. Great job on doing 1/4 mile, and you're exactly right, once that seems easier up it to 1/2 then 3/4 and before you know it you'll be training for a 5K. Awesome job.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:21 AM
FitDay Member

Way to go Wanda! Every step you take is a step closer to a healthier you! Much of my exercise until the past few months had been simply walking. It is very good for you!
Old 10-18-2011, 03:44 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Great job Wanda. To be a little cliche: The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step. Keep it up and you will be at 1 mile before you know it.

And to reiterate Abby, please join the "did you exercise" thread. Lots of encouragement there.