View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
almeeker
FitDay Member

I love it so much I bought myself one for Christmas. It was hilarious, I tried so many out that I didn't have to go to the gym for like 3 weeks while I was shopping and comparing. I finally settled on one I found at MC Sports, it was originally $800ish and I ended up getting it for a little under $500 on Black Friday. The funny part is that I had actually intended to buy the one in their "door buster" flier that was originally $3000 on sale for $700. But when I saw it I was like "Holy giant whales batman, where we gonna put that monster?" It was no lie 12' long, 4' wide and maybe 6' tall, and it had a funny kick in the stride, enough to make you almost kick your butt on the upswing. We ended up with one that's about 7' long, 3' wide and 5' tall which also folds in half if you need the space. It's got a very smooth stride and doesn't have the funny kick on the upswing either. Both the husband and I love it. If you have even the tiniest bit of room for such a thing, I highly recommend it. I used to get to the gym 1-2 a week, now I get on the elliptical every morning and go for at least 45 minutes. Now I need to find a place to set up that stationary bike and it will be like a Biggest Loser ranch right in my own home.