Why is this so hard ............?
This is my forth week and I'm:
1) Feeling Stronger.
2) Loosing weight (have dropped 13 lbs).
3) Walking 2 1/2 miles 5 X a week.
4) Recording everything I eat ( Even when I've gone over my self impossed caloric limit a few times, and felt like crap about it).
5) Becoming a lot more educated on nutrition, and understanding how to make proper choices.
6) Able to say that I've cut back my insulin requirements to 1/4 of what they were just a month ago.
So, I ask, with all the positives I just mentioned ,why is this so hard and such a daily struggle for me?
My life seems to be consumed with altering my lifestyle and I can't think of much else.
Does it ever get easier?
Back at it date: Jan 6, 2013
Starting weight: 270 lbs
Current weight: 253 lbs.