Notices

Introducing rosrub

Old 09-20-2011, 07:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default Introducing rosrub

Hi to you all,
I hope that you are all well. I have spent years yoyoing and I know that you can all relate to that. I just found out about the raw food diet. I hope that this is a place where I can find friends to talk about this with. Is this diet acceptable to you? I have just begun my journey into raw foods and in three days have lost my cravings. I have a headache which is probably due to any detox symptoms, so I have read. If any of you would like to discuss this form of dieting that would be great for me. I am not against any diet if it works for you. And I have tried them all. This one just seems to be working for me and at 49 I was running out of hope
Please accept me into this community.
Thank you.
Ros
Old 09-20-2011, 07:18 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to FitDay!
Old 09-20-2011, 07:23 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome!

I suppose it depends on what you mean by raw food diet, some of those diets sound far too dangerous to me. I'm much more a fan of the eat whatever you like in moderation.

There's a lot of people in the diet forums that you can probably get a lot of interesting opinions for and against any diet
Old 09-20-2011, 07:45 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Ros,

I don't know anything about the raw diet. But I do know something about the unpleasant yoyo dieting you speak of. Just discovered FitDay & I am trying my best to get a grip on calories, nutrition & exercise. Nothing official, just on my own.
It's nice to be able to talk to others on the form. I am sure you will find supportive information here.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:15 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome Ros!
Old 09-21-2011, 04:25 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Ros!