Notices

Is it over?

Old 09-15-2011, 12:23 AM
Banned

Default Is it over?

Hey....
I am 21 year old biy with 5.9 height and weight of 190 pounds...
i just want to know is my weight is over and i need to reduce it....? if it is... than what should i do...???
Old 09-15-2011, 01:07 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Alvin2011
Hey....
I am 21 year old biy with 5.9 height and weight of 190 pounds...
i just want to know is my weight is over and i need to reduce it....? if it is... than what should i do...???

I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. So my advice really means nothing. But since you asked, I suggest you use the FitDay tools and resources to determine for yourself if you're over. And if you are, I suggest you use the FitDay tools and resources to drop what you need to.

You're 21, a big boy now, I'm sure you can figure it out.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:33 AM
FitDay Member

What is your body composition like? Are you built like a bodybuilder with less than 10% body fat? Are you a 'skinny fat' build with little muscle definition and extra padding around your stomach? The point is you can't just say I'm 5'9" and 190 and have anyone tell you that your'e over weight or not.

Is your body the way you want it to look? Are you fit and healthy? Do you work out regularly? You need to be the one that honestly looks in the mirror and evaluates how you are living up to your expectations.