New to fitday and determined to keep it off >

New to fitday and determined to keep it off

Community
Notices

New to fitday and determined to keep it off

Old 09-12-2011, 11:22 AM
FitDay Member

Default New to fitday and determined to keep it off

Hi my name is Lucy, and I am very disappointed with myself, on how I let myself go. I did at one time lost 80 lbs, I did keep it off for about 5 yrears. I then had lost my job and turned to food. Now I'm back to were I was and some. Now I am back and I don't want to ever look at the person again.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:39 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Lucy, welcome!

I hear ya' about yo-yoing--done it myself more than once.

Glad to see you here as I can vouch that FitDay works and works well if you put a little commitment into it.

If you have any questions or need help, just ask!

Regards,
Michael

Last edited by mecompco; 09-16-2011 at 02:25 AM.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:03 AM
FitDay Member

You can turn that disappointment around and congratulate yourself that you've found the tools and the resources to make a real, lasting change.

Old 09-16-2011, 07:49 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Lucy! i am new here too! I am determined to lose weight the healthy way! Was wondering if you, or anyone else you know of on here are teens? I want to surround myself with a good envirement to turn to, when I am not reaching the goals I have for myself!! Does anyone think, 3 1b a wk ( 1.7 by eating and 1.3 by exercise) is attainable? I figuired out I need to drop to 1200 calories a day, and burn an extra 628 calories a day, 7 days a wk, to lose 51 1b by end of Jan 2012. Its roughly about 12 1b a month, this is not dangerous is it? I cant wait to hear about everyones success on here