View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 10:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Freshman30
FitDay Member

Question Hear my story? College tips?

Well, I was on here with a different name about a year ago. I lost 25 pounds in a short amount of time. Then I had an accident (boiling water stripped the skin off my leg and I couldn't exercise for about a month and a half) and after I was all healed and ready to go, my schedule was too hectic to remember my weight loss goals.

I just started college. I've gained about 30 pounds since last May due to stress eating and lack of exercise. I've never been this overweight in my life. Living at home makes college life a bit easier but I still work 18 hours a week and I'm pre-pharmacy so studying takes up a LOT of time.

As of late, my exercise regimen is this: I bike 6.5 miles on Saturday and Sunday mornings (and occasionally on Tuesdays), and I run on most Thursday mornings but sometimes I have to use the mornings to study.

Any tips on finding time to exercise with crazy hours? How about short, effective workouts? Stress-reducing tips are welcome too! As I write this, I'm looking at a 14 page lab.
Freshman30 is offline   Reply With Quote