Notices

Annette says hello from Ohio

Old 09-01-2011, 08:39 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Annette says hello from Ohio

I am entering my first figure contest in November for the first time! I am 46 years old and often think I am crazy for even considering it let alone doing it. But I am going to do it. I have a body blog that tells a bit about me and my journey thus far. I typically blog daily because I like it.

My transformation journey actually began in 2008. I had just finished getting my Master's Degree in Health Care Administration while working full time as a director of inpatient care. I had gained a bunch of weight and decided to make a change. I lost alot of weight but had a tendency to yoyo around the holidays. So now I am attempting to change that bad habit as well.

Most of my training and nutrition plan will be on my blog located under my signature. I will post highlights of the blog here. http://traininglog-amrn65.blogspot.com/

Last edited by amrn1965; 09-01-2011 at 08:48 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:39 AM
FitDay Member

Nice Blog, Annette!!
Old 09-02-2011, 07:33 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by jackdup
Nice Blog, Annette!!

Thanks
Old 09-03-2011, 03:25 AM
FitDay Member

Fantastic!!! Okay that does it, since all your muscles look fantastic I'm not going to make any more excuses about getting too bulked up. I'm off to the gym... Oh and BTW congrats you look maaarvelous....
Old 09-07-2011, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

Wow, you look great! I am 50 and have worked out out for many years. I am currently doing P90X for the 3rd time, have done Marine Corps style workouts as well. I lift heavy but not as heavy as you. I don't go to the gym so I'm limited to how much I can do at home with what I have, but bands do it! I get so tired of hearing women's fears that lifting heavy will bulk them up. Nonsense! It gives you beautiful muscle definition. I love my muscles! Good for you for wanting to compete. I admire that. Goes to show that age really is just a number. Your blog is great and I love the photos.

Last edited by 50LindaT; 09-07-2011 at 04:56 AM. Reason: forgot something