View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 01:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
victoriastiles
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah1400 View Post
Hi guys,

Im just seeking a bit of a kick up the butt. I am feeling miserable. Early last year I joined a gym to lose weight, I was on the cusp of being overweight for my height and wasnt comfortable with feeling frumpy. I am also very tall so that doesnt help...I became a health nut, counting calories, gyming every day for 1.5 hours or even more. Eating between 1600-2000 cals a day and I lost a lot of weight, I became slighlty underweight. At that point I started fretting about maintaining and still felt like I wanted to lose more weight, although some days I was happy with my figure. From that point on I have steadily been gaining weight due to huge binges up to 4 times a week at certain points. At first i was still exercising and then excessively exercising to burn off all the binge food but now Ive just lost motivation to even exercise and Im gaining between 0.5 and 1 kg per week. Its winter where I am and I struggle to get outside to do the walks I used to love and I cant stand being in the gym, it just feels like a horrible thing to have to face after work. I am disgusted with myself and how Ive let myself go. The binges have mostly stopped but now I just eating unhealthy junk foods and over eat most days by 200-500 calories. I just feel like I want to give up, I have no self confidence anymore and losing weight again seems overwhelming. I have also started a new job that I find very stressful and have been suffering with depression over the past year and a half. I find that when I am stressed or down, I reach for food.

I dont know where to begin, can someone please inspire me and give me any advice. I have 4 months until summer/New years and I want to be looking great- for me, I think that would be about 65kg.

Info:
179cm tall
75kg
Ideal weight 65-66kg
Currently a gym member but cant bring myself to go...

Any advice greatly appreciated!
Hey Hannah!!! You are tall that is why you are feeling like this. But if you are tall it is not a big issue to have weight and do not try to loose weight, Just have a healthy diet. Do not eat junk food. Have Lite dinner. You can also have few lite exercises at home. You will look good, a tall healthy personality..

Last edited by victoriastiles; 08-31-2011 at 01:36 PM.
victoriastiles is offline   Reply With Quote