Notices

Good Morning

Old 08-30-2011, 01:21 AM
FitDay Member

Default Good Morning

Hi everyone, new to the site and I've decided its time to start writing down everything I eat and all my activities. Really surprised how much I consume in a day!
Old 08-30-2011, 01:48 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by sae1234
Hi everyone, new to the site and I've decided its time to start writing down everything I eat and all my activities. Really surprised how much I consume in a day!
Welcome to FitDay!

Journaling your daily food intake and activities is probably the number one way to help change to a healthier lifestyle. It's much more difficult to make adjustments without some numbers to help quantify your decisions.

Regards,
Michael
Old 08-30-2011, 02:30 AM
FitDay Member

Really surprised how much I consume in a day!

Welcome! Tell me about it. I used to consume an entire prepared pizza which was listed at 1900 calories and 30 grams of saturated fat. Plus other things during the same day. I had no idea how much calories I should be eating, or how much saturated fat was bad.

Keeping track, along with a little education will motivate you to eat healthier.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:23 AM
FitDay Member

Default New as well,,,

Yes i was surprised as well,,its amazing how every little thing counts and we actually dont take this into account. I am new as well and am enjoying this site tremendously. I love to see my goal chart and i am facing each new day with enthusiasm and hope. Having others as support persons will be a great way to make it up this hill a lot easier. No matter what our weight, or our weight goals we are stronger if we do this together as a team. I hope that you find the strength and courage to make it to your desired goals. Have a great day.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:27 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Congrats!!

Originally Posted by mecompco
Welcome to FitDay!

Journaling your daily food intake and activities is probably the number one way to help change to a healthier lifestyle. It's much more difficult to make adjustments without some numbers to help quantify your decisions.

Regards,
Michael
wow you are doing incredibly well! Thanks for posting, i find this quite encouraging and inspiring to hear your story. I look forward to being here as i am very new and look forward to all of the generous support that i have found.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:29 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Originally Posted by mecompco
Welcome to FitDay!

Regards,
Michael
I love your quote,,"either do or do not" now thats inspiring!Thanks