Thread: Vacation Login
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 06:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kumochi
FitDay Member

Back and ready to get back at journalling. I'm afraid login in gave way to the pool and Dsiney world. Having the house stocked with healthy food worked well and I think my weight is likely the same as before I went. I was having a heavy day the day I left and todays weight is below that. I'll know better in a couple days whether I actually lost with all the activity. We usually packed snacks so there was no need for funnel cakes or Disney Burgers. Ice Cream was essential a couple days. With several young kids in the group most of us were too tired for much drinking in the evening and knew there would be no sleeping in the next morning.

Had a good time. Home safely and ready to get back to a healthier lifestyle. I'm actually craving good healthy food. My grocery shopping today was all about fresh fruit, veggies and meat with a bit of healthy rye bread.

I did have a slight craving for a chocolate bar but decided it was not worth the 220 calories. If my brand had been available I'd likely have gotten one. See you all in next weeks motivational thread and the challange. Thanks for your support.

Restarting Jan 11th, 2014
Starting weight: 201.6
Current weight: June 9, 2014 181.4
June 30th goal = 170

Ultimate goal Undecided ? 150 to be assessed once maintained for a while
Height 5' 3"
Age 67
Kumochi is offline   Reply With Quote