Notices
View Poll Results: Would you be interested in an iPhone app for Fitday?
I would love this!
91.00%
Would prefer a mobile-friendly Blackberry app.
10.54%
Not interested.
1.15%
What's an iPhone???
0.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 522. You may not vote on this poll

iPhone application

Old 02-22-2011, 02:52 PM
FitDay Member

For me the most serious issue with the iPhone app is the inability to stay logged in.

As I saw on the App Store reviews - it's not like I'm interacting with super-sensitive bank information here. There should be an option to stay logged in or at least remember credentials. Multiple logins in a day is ridiculous.

ETA- if this issue were fixed, I'd definitely pay for the app, so that's something to consider from a development perspective.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cmkoppel
Hi,

Information I enter in my app on my iphone doesn't seem to be showing up when I log in via the website. Any help with this?
Originally Posted by rittingerva
For me the most serious issue with the iPhone app is the inability to stay logged in.

As I saw on the App Store reviews - it's not like I'm interacting with super-sensitive bank information here. There should be an option to stay logged in or at least remember credentials. Multiple logins in a day is ridiculous.

ETA- if this issue were fixed, I'd definitely pay for the app, so that's something to consider from a development perspective.
I sent a request to Admin asking for technical support for these type of issues.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:07 AM
FitDay Member

Default Iphone app??

Hello! Fat people have Androids too you know.

Kim~