1. People with quick wit that are thankful for things like second-day shipping...my morning laugh.
2. Having a work-at-home day in a peaceful and quiet house.
3. Daylight hours getting longer bit by bit, and birds singing in the morning again.
4. The little bit of soreness that's a reward from last night's weights.
5. My husband finally working steadily again after four long years.
6. Not giving in to wanting just-one-more-snack last night before bed.
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.