Notices

Save Password Function Deactivated?

Old 03-06-2010, 05:31 AM
FitDay Member

Default Save Password Function Deactivated?

Clicking on my Save Password box doesn't work. Is it just me or has FitDay done away with the option?

Also, does the Forum have an option to be notified by email when new posts appear in a thread I've posted in? If so, how do I arrange for it?

Many thanks.

Cats
Old 03-08-2010, 04:16 PM
FitDay Member

Has this ever worked for you? I've used Fitday for years and I don't think it's ever managed to save my password. We're logged out awfully quickly too. I understand brief sessions for banks and other security sensitive sites, but I think this site could be a bit looser with it.
Old 12-09-2010, 05:37 AM
FitDay Member

Default Save password doesn't work

I hope this is the right place to report this, I've never posted in the forums.

The save password checkbox on the main login page doesn't seem to work. I mostly use google chrome, but I've tried it in firefox and ie just to make sure it wasn't my browser.

I noticed this a few months ago, but it's finally started to bother me enough to report it