Notices

New and need some encouragement

Old 07-25-2011, 03:11 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy New and need some encouragement

Ok, so I'm the typical dieter. Lose some, feel good, go off, and gain it all back. Then it's hard for me to get back on the horse until I'm sick of having nothing to wear (hate shopping cause nothing fits right) also the way I look in the mirror. The only difference this time, I would like a "friend" to do this with. So anyone up for the challenge or anyone have tips, tricks or words of encouragement would be greatly apprieciated.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:19 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to the forums and good luck on your quest.
It is hard to give any real advice without knowing anything about your situation, so my first sugestion would be to provide some more information about yourself and your weight loss goals. There is a good variety of people in different situations on this site, someone I am sure will be in a similar situation.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:00 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome. I'm pretty new too but I've already found this to be a great community. Instead of one friend, you might in up with several!