Notices

Actual Calories burned

Old 03-05-2010, 06:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default Actual Calories burned

When I check the Weight Goal tab, and then the Progress Tab at the bottom of the Weight Goal screen, the far right Chart (Calorie Budget) updates the actual calories eaten when I add a food, but the actual calories burned is not updated when I add an activity. Is this a bug?
Old 03-12-2010, 05:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by [email protected]
When I check the Weight Goal tab, and then the Progress Tab at the bottom of the Weight Goal screen, the far right Chart (Calorie Budget) updates the actual calories eaten when I add a food, but the actual calories burned is not updated when I add an activity. Is this a bug?
I noticed this too when I am on the goals section under progress it switches my actual calories burned with my goal calories burned.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:10 AM
FitDay Member

Default calories burned

hello - i'm a bit confused regarding the 'calories burned' tab - why does it take the calories burned (standing most of the day - or whatever is chosen) and throw in like 23 hours? i'm not sure about anyone else but i don't stay awake 24 hours in a day! i've tried to change it but not having any luck...

does anyone understand what i'm talking about?!

thanx and hope you are all having a good weekend (it's been raining all wknd up here ;(
Old 03-14-2010, 04:02 AM
FitDay Member

Hey writerchic, just try logging your sleep in your activity log.

When I first started using this site, I thought sleep was assumed, I didn't pay attention to the fact that it said 23hrs beside the lifestyle. I noticed in another thread that someone else recommended logging sleep so I started doing it myself. Hope this helps!
Old 05-31-2010, 02:50 PM
FitDay Member

Default Actual Calories burned

I am new to FitDay and I have the same problem.
Were you able to find out why this happened or how to resolve it?
Thanks
Sue