Notices

despairing;-(

Old 07-18-2011, 08:39 AM
FitDay Member

?

Last edited by SlimDenise; 07-18-2011 at 09:00 AM.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:47 AM
FitDay Member

What's going on Denise? Do you need to talk about it? We are here to listen and try to help you out with what ever you need advice about.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:33 AM
FitDay Member

don't despair, cut up a plate of fresh fruit salad and munch on it then you will get a nice sugar rush (as long as you're not diabetic!).
Old 07-19-2011, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

sorry was trying to delete post never used a forum before. My son set me up with fit day in a bid to help me lose weight long distance so to speak. My weight has peaked, due to disability can do very little exercise, it is just so difficult. wasn't happy with my name coming up on post.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:41 AM
FitDay Member

It's okay for your first name to come up as your user name if that is what you are referring to. We know nothing about you other than that. ... My name is April. Just know that when you are ready to talk about it, we are here and are willing to talk & listen.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:34 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by SlimDenise
sorry was trying to delete post never used a forum before. My son set me up with fit day in a bid to help me lose weight long distance so to speak. My weight has peaked, due to disability can do very little exercise, it is just so difficult. wasn't happy with my name coming up on post.
Fitday is great for your situation. Just put your lifestyle option as sedentary and it will estimate the number of calories you burn every day.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Rubystars
Fitday is great for your situation. Just put your lifestyle option as sedentary and it will estimate the number of calories you burn every day.
sedentary is unfortunately an understatement, I have a full time "access to work" provided person so that I can work this means that other than walk to staff room for coffee I move very little at all. with no exercise, burning calories is very difficult
Old 07-24-2011, 03:37 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
It's okay for your first name to come up as your user name if that is what you are referring to. We know nothing about you other than that. ... My name is April. Just know that when you are ready to talk about it, we are here and are willing to talk & listen.
wow just looked at your stats you have done really well. how did you do it?
Old 07-24-2011, 04:17 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Smile Just breathing burns calories

Our bodies burn calories just living and breathing. Fitday computes the number for you, and you eat less than that. It's really amazing how much you can eat and lose weight--it just takes the right food and small portions.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:12 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by SlimDenise
wow just looked at your stats you have done really well. how did you do it?
Walking during my lunch time almost five days a week since February. Haven't the past 2-3 weeks as it has been over 85* and I can't get sweaty and return to work ... I also work out at home with a home gym and dumbells. I do some balance exercises as well for better coordination. Other than that I have been eating less. I still basically eat the same things, just less of them. And I changed out my often unhealthy lunches for a salad daily during work days. I add breaded chicken to the salad about once a week. Or tuna but mostly it is just veggies and cheese. Oh and fat free dressing. I like the tast of Ken's FF Italian. I buy it in pre portioned packets so that I guarantee I am only getting 20 calories per serving because it is so easy to dump more on that you should.

I hope that helps. I also work at a desk. Only difference for me is that about 50 times a day I stand up and walk three steps to my printer & back as I am printing customer invoices all day long.

Any questions....please ask. It is not easy getting started when you are sure where to begin.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.