Notices

Enter past measurements?

Old 07-17-2011, 01:40 PM
FitDay Member

Question Enter past measurements?

Sorry if this has been posted - I searched through the threads and didn't find this question, but I suspect it wasn't the most thorough search, since I can't find the search bar...maybe it's a mac issue, or maybe just a user issue

I've been logging on Fitday for under a year, fairly consistently except when I'm working in the field and without an internet connection (then I log in a book). I just stumbled upon the measurements tab on Fitday - what a great feature. I've been logging measurements into a book and I want to add a couple of past measurements to see this on Fitday. Is it possible to add past measurements? I can't seem to get back to a past date without clicking 'previous day' over the months..

Perhaps I'm missing something?

Thanks!
Old 07-18-2011, 08:04 AM
FitDay Member

What I do when I need to go back is use the calendar tab. Next to the report tab at the end of the tab section. You can go back one month at a time that way.

I actually need to go back & update some measurements as well. I did not realize that my tape measure has a blank inch on it before it starts counting so everything I measured for four months is an inch bigger than it should be That' s a quick way to lose an inch!!
Old 07-25-2011, 09:16 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks so much! (may I borrow your tape measure? )