View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #25 (permalink)
k00lBr33ze
FitDay Member

Default Time stamp on food log

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcapes View Post
Good morning! I track my food on here every day and have two suggestions that I think would make the task a little easier overall. I think it would be great if the food log was a little more organized, i.e. maybe divide it into sections for breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks (still all on the same log, just marked where one ends and another begins)...
Hello fitday users,

I wanted to add to this post instead of starting a new thread since I was thinking along the same line as the OP.

My thought is that it would be a simple implementation of adding a time stamp of when food/activity was entered into the 'log book'.

The time would just be automatically be pulled from PC's time- just a few lines of code to add.

I think it would help dieters figure out if they truly are hungry or just thirsty when they see when they last ate.

Thank you again for this site!

---EDIT---

Just to add after reading more on this thread since I also read the same thing on another post:

Please add sugar content on the nutrition facts for custom foods. It will help trememndously

Last edited by k00lBr33ze; 07-17-2011 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Please add sugar content on nutrition