View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 01:13 PM   #25 (permalink)
FitDay Member
Default Time stamp on food log

Originally Posted by lcapes View Post
Good morning! I track my food on here every day and have two suggestions that I think would make the task a little easier overall. I think it would be great if the food log was a little more organized, i.e. maybe divide it into sections for breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks (still all on the same log, just marked where one ends and another begins)...
Hello fitday users,

I wanted to add to this post instead of starting a new thread since I was thinking along the same line as the OP.

My thought is that it would be a simple implementation of adding a time stamp of when food/activity was entered into the 'log book'.

The time would just be automatically be pulled from PC's time- just a few lines of code to add.

I think it would help dieters figure out if they truly are hungry or just thirsty when they see when they last ate.

Thank you again for this site!

Just to add after reading more on this thread since I also read the same thing on another post:

Please add sugar content on the nutrition facts for custom foods. It will help trememndously

Last edited by k00lBr33ze; 07-17-2011 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Please add sugar content on nutrition