Thread: Hey Everybody!!
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 04:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
ambacrombie
FitDay Member

Default Hey Everybody!!

Hi,
I'm a newbie, I've used fit day since last fall but never got into the forums before, I was on the low carb forums somewhere before and clean eating forum recently but they are closing so here I am......
I REALLY enjoy all the tips and different points of view here. My story basically is I was always 105 to 120 lb till 2002, I started sitting more selling on ebay, then I started running an office for my husband, I had a girl helping me that bought chocolate....150 lb here I come....I think I got up to almost 170 at some point...I had lyme...I've been trying to lose the rest for years now but I LOVE bread. Right now I can feel the difference in my clothes, I've only lost maybe 5 lb after about a month but I'm keeping on. My parents were both obese and my brother has diabetes, my dad had it and I don't see any reason why I have to have it...
Oh yeah, I had two girls, married a man with 5 kids almost 20 years ago...I'm 53, and we have 13 grandkids soon to be 14....
Does the fitday app only work on iphone or is there one for android too? I'm thinking about buying a new phone.
Teresa
ambacrombie is offline   Reply With Quote