View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 03:26 AM   #985 (permalink)
warren6609
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCMike View Post
It has been a little while since I posted but I have been following along and great to see people's progress and the influx of newbies... It has been a great couple of weeks and I (like Bill and Virus before me) and back in the land of the 200s!!!! I can't wait to be patting you guys on the back for 275, 250, 225 and so on (and vice versa).

@ Amy, Jessica - Welcome to the site... I found that when I started making the changes to my diet, lifestyle and I was an emotional roller coaster, I would come on here and vent a little bit and everyone was very supportive and it made me feel a lot better...

@ Felicity - I have been there so many times with the clothes that I cannot count. Nothing quite like a grown man sniffling in the dressing room of a dept. store. You need to focus on the positives and try to do something small each day that will lead you to a healthier lifestyle... baby steps.

It is funny, the thing that I am looking forward to the most is actually getting back to shopping in normal clothing stores (sadly not there yet).

@Jenn - I'm a TV buff and need to know which show where you watched the entire series in a week!
Hey Mike, How you doing? It has been a while since I heard from you and was hoping you were doing OK! It would appear you are kicking the legendary backside and then recording its name!

I have a question for the group. I am SICK of buying clothes. Even the thrift stores groan when I come in now. I am crashing through clothing sizes faster than I expected. Does anyone know if it is worth the trouble to have some REALLY GOOD and VERY VERY Expensive clothes tailored to smaller sizes? The ones I dread tossing are hand made custom tailored things that I was able to afford in another lifetime.

KEEP STROKING! The finish line is closer every day!

Highest recorded weight (2010) 396
24 MAY 2011 (Day of surgery) 337 Size 52 trousers
11 June 2011 315 Size 44 trousers
13 August 2011 278 Size 42 trousers

Total Weight Loss 118 pounds and counting!

The journey of 10,000 miles begins with the first step.
warren6609 is offline   Reply With Quote