View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 02:00 PM   #982 (permalink)
NYCMike
FitDay Member

It has been a little while since I posted but I have been following along and great to see people's progress and the influx of newbies... It has been a great couple of weeks and I (like Bill and Virus before me) and back in the land of the 200s!!!! I can't wait to be patting you guys on the back for 275, 250, 225 and so on (and vice versa).

@ Amy, Jessica - Welcome to the site... I found that when I started making the changes to my diet, lifestyle and I was an emotional roller coaster, I would come on here and vent a little bit and everyone was very supportive and it made me feel a lot better...

@ Felicity - I have been there so many times with the clothes that I cannot count. Nothing quite like a grown man sniffling in the dressing room of a dept. store. You need to focus on the positives and try to do something small each day that will lead you to a healthier lifestyle... baby steps.

It is funny, the thing that I am looking forward to the most is actually getting back to shopping in normal clothing stores (sadly not there yet).

@Jenn - I'm a TV buff and need to know which show where you watched the entire series in a week!
June 12, 2012 - current weight - 188

July 4th, Near term Goal 10 - 180
April 6th - Near term Goal 9 - 199 (Met!)
February 18th - Near term Goal 8 - 210 (Met! March 9)
January 12th - Near term Goal 7 - 225 (Met! Jan 5)
November 12 - Near term Goal 6 - 245 (Met! - Nov 9th)
Total Lost: 153 Lbs
NYCMike is offline   Reply With Quote