View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 08:21 PM   #23 (permalink)
lepale
FitDay Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by almeeker View Post
Actually Mike, I don't think it's that complicated, I can do it simply enough with my excel program, and unfortunately for fitday most of the competitor site do have it. It would be really helpful, especially on days when I need a lunch or dinner to fit around an unplanned snack and I only have so many calories left for the day. Also one feature I don't see on the competitor sites is the pie chart for each meal. If that could be combined with the meal separation so I could tell the program, okay I need a meal with 30% protein, 40% carbs and it has to be under 350 calorie, now that would be a great feature. Maybe in addition to custom foods we could have "custom meals" as a feature?
I would like to see the option of dividing the food log into meals. It is commonly suggested to break your calories up into 6 smaller meals a day. This would be a nice feature to have. You don't have to call them breakfast, lunch, etc. just simply meal 1, meal 2, and so forth.

Plus being able to plan your meals in advance would be nice as well. I'm also irritated by the "too hard to program" comment. There are FREE sites I have used that have this feature and they seem to think it at least cost effective to add it. What's FitDay's problem?! I expect MUCH more from a site I pay for!!! Don't give us excuses, your customers have a need/demand its your job to try and make it happen. That's a good way to lose business. I hope I don't see much more of that kind of attitude or I'll find somewhere else to give my money too that will make a reasonable effort to provide the services their customers request!