1. Better health & confidence- I was on the verge of getting Diabetes and I've got some family history of heart disease and alcoholism-I've already out lived my father.
2. I thought it would help me quit drinking- it did and I got the alcohol consumption under control.
3. I needed a change and being "fat, drunk and stupid was no way to go through life" -Dean Vernon Wormer, Animal House
4. I wanted to look my best for my GF of 20yrs, she's seen me at my worst and I figured it was time to show her the best
5. Found this out after I started working out but being active & fit makes you feel a lot younger
Originally Posted by almeeker
I lost weight because being fat sucks. -Drew Cary