Join Date: Apr 2010
Quinn, I am so sorry you are going through such a stressful time. This must be so hard for you but you are handling it so well. And yes I think it is good to get your brother to step up. Often one family member takes on the burdens of the whole family and as you say you are caught between two worlds. As Cassie pointed out so wisely, you should not neglect yourself in all this. This called self preservation.
What is hydrostatic testing? Cassie, you sound like you are in awesome shape.
I, on the other hand, feel like I am stuck in one place. I lose two gain three, gain one, lose two and so on.
1) keep calories to 1300 or less:1286, 1550 (was at 1300 or below but needed, Saltines and pretzels for tummy ache), 1552, 1647 (dinner out and stress eating), 2125, 2214 both due to social situations and stress eating
2) walk or gym 3x or more a week: beautiful walk on a beautiful road, yes walk, no, gym, walk, no
3) 8 glasses of water: 104 oz, 72oz, ? 40oz, 72oz, 80 oz, 72 oz
4) be a stretchy mama every day (that's stretchy not bitchy) a little stretchy, not enough; very stretchy, yes, yes, yes, no
5) cut sugar and have fewer carbs in general: yes, yes, yes, no, no, no
1) write at least one hour every single day: yes, tried but distracted by DD, wrote about Phoebe, eh, yes, finished piece, went to a workshop on agents
2) meditate at least 15 minutes:yes, yes, no, no, yes, no
3) listen more: trying!!! but no, no,?, yes, yes, yesish
4) worry less: eh, yes, no, woried about DD friend but only briefly, no, yes
5) stay on this thread!!! yes, yes, yes, still here,yes, no (but I'm back)
Last edited by canary52; 06-27-2011 at 12:42 AM.