Hey everyone, glad to see the thread is alive and well this morning. I've not fallen completely off track, but I'm not "on" it either. Life has been nuts lately, kids, garden, 4-H, swimming, etc., but I need to focus more on health, because the least bit of inattention to my diet and I'm way over budget. I'm also out working in the sun non-stop which gives me really bad salt cravings, so I need to find a way to sooth that without chips. Open to suggestions on that one.
Health & Fitness goals:
1. Keep calories to 1,500.
2. Calorie deficit for the week of 3,500.
3. Average 30% protein for the week.
4. 96 oz of water.
5. 6 hours of exercise.
6. Plan out healthy meals for in-law visit.
7. Weigh and record daily.
8. Take measurements.
9. Buy new battery for pedometer.
1. Clean house, in-laws are coming Th.
2. Help kiddos finish 1 4-H project each.
3. Smile more, bitch less.
4. Daily act of kindness, random or otherwise.
Starting weight: 244.6 lbs. 10/01/09
Pounds lost: 80.6 lbs
Current weight: 164 lbs
Goal weight: 120 lbs
Weight to go: 44 lbs
Goal Date: 1/1/13