View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 05:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
RENOAK
FitDay Member

Garry,

You need to eat more protein!

Yes, your deficit is huge which is why I think you are already doing too much activity. Dieting is stressful to the body and so is a lot of intense activity and one or the other has to go.

I understand wanting to lose weight fast and I do know for a fact that it can be done safely, but you have to follow some rules and the first two right off the bat are protein consumption and amount of activity. A couple of weight training sessions per week and maybe some moderate cardio is all you should do.

If you want to maximize your weight loss efforts, it is about diet at this point (it changes a little when you get closer to your goal weight).

There is a lot of VERY good information about all of this on bodyrecomposition.com. The author knows his stuff and I think you could really benefit from his expertise. Over the years, I have read a lot and tried a lot and his info is solid.

Check it out and let me know what you think. I, personally have bought only one if his books (there is so much info for free on his site) but I re-read it constantly, it is just that informative.

Renae
RENOAK is offline   Reply With Quote