View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 06:09 PM   #408 (permalink)
RunbikeSki
FitDay Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wghtloser View Post
So after ruining the day by eating a huge cupcake at work, I went home and ran/walked on the treadmill for 90 minutes and drank a lot of water for dinner (I know I shouldn't skip meals, but I was feeling too guilty after that cupcake). I feel better today....and a little lighter, too!
Welcome wghtloser: IMO if you are going to skip a meal, dinner is definitely the one to skip . Good job on catching up with the slip up. Just don't overdo it OK?

Abby, you are really turning into an exercise machine - I think I said that before - but your motivation is motivating me! I have to say the experience you had on such a lovely morning is exactly the reason I run. Not all days are like that, but for the one that are... what a way to begin the day .

Mary, I think that you will really enjoy the weight lifting. I hope you can find a trainer or get a few pointers before starting out. Nothing like a little guidence to get you off on the right foot.

It looks like everyone had a good week. I hope you all get a chance to get out and play over the weekend . Nothing like acting like a 12 year old on a summer day to knock off the years .

2.5 years, 45 pounds later... 128ish pounds
RunbikeSki is offline   Reply With Quote