Notices

My name is Dani and I'm new!

Old 06-13-2011, 02:35 PM
FitDay Member

Default My name is Dani and I'm new!

Hi! My name is Dani! I am a 26 year old female from Minnesota. I am new to this site, but on day 5/7 of my liquid diet/cleanse before I start my regular lifestyle diet. I am mainly drinking diluted fruit juice in the morning, a cup of vegetable broth with lemon juice and cayenne pepper as a metabolism booster in the afternoon, and some beef broth or V8 Vegetable juice in the evening combined with lots of water during the day. I started riding my stationary bicycle 6 miles per day. I also did a half hour of playing catch (football) with my boyfriend and daughter out back this evening.

5 days ago:
5'4"
170 lbs
46 inches at the thickest part of my torso

Today:
5'4"
166 lbs
42 inches at the thickest part of my torso

Always looking for a good way to keep motivated!
Old 06-14-2011, 03:36 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to FitDay! You will find great inspiration in reading through the successes found on this site. Feel free to jump in and make posts. Some days are slower than others so it may take a bit to get responses on your posts as well.
Old 06-14-2011, 06:54 AM
FitDay Member

@wildbeanerz
Thanks for the greeting!! I will do that!