Notices

Activity not in database: How to customize an existing activity?

Old 01-10-2010, 02:31 AM
FitDay Member

Arrow Activity not in database: How to customize an existing activity?

Hello.... I do not see any way of customizing an activity (or adding a new one). Does anyone else have this problem?

Last edited by VitoVino; 01-28-2012 at 02:36 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:49 AM
FitDay Member

i am having the same problem. Elliptical, astanga yoga are not in the activities to choose. I'd love to be able to ad them
Old 01-12-2010, 09:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default FitDay Admin!!! (adding activities)

Hello FitDay Administrators!
I have seen other people post about this frustration of mine, so I wanted to make sure to bring it to your attention...

Could we update the activities section? For example, Pilates, other types of yoga (Power Yoga), Elliptical Trainer? Also would it be possible to enter in your own "calories burned" for a custom activity?

Other members, please add to this thread with other activities you'd like to see added if it was possible...

Thanks!
Holly
Old 01-13-2010, 02:36 AM
FitDay Member

Default Stair-Treadmill vs. Eliptical Trainer

Holly this is a very good point. I use a PreCor Eliptical Trainers at the gym and have found that the Fitday menu item, Stair-Treadmill Ergometer uses very close to the same calories / minute.
It would be nice to have it's own category item though or to be able to create a custom activity.
Old 01-13-2010, 02:39 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by emarcy54
Holly this is a very good point. I use a PreCor Eliptical Trainers at the gym and have found that the Fitday menu item, Stair-Treadmill Ergometer uses very close to the same calories / minute.
It would be nice to have it's own category item though or to be able to create a custom activity.
I also use the elliptical, as well as Wii Fit Plus and have a goal set to burn at least 300/day. It would be nice to be able to use a custom entry to put in the amount of calories, activity, etc...
Old 01-13-2010, 06:25 AM
FitDay Member

Default Activity Log not working - attn administrator

Hi Administrator - the activity log has not worked for at least the past 2 days. I sent an email to your support team but have not yet received a reply. When I enter my activity, it doesn't calculate the calories nor allow me to enter manually. Can you help?
Old 01-13-2010, 10:57 AM
FitDay Member

I agree with the others, especially about the Wii fit activities.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:04 PM
FitDay Member

I agree. I use a Nordictrack Elliptical and NOTHING comes close to the readouts of calories burned that it says vs. any online fitness calculators on here or anywhere else.
I need that.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:10 PM
FitDay Member

Default Seconed

I agree as well; there should be an option where you can add your own custom-made activities. Frankly, I was surprised there wasn't one. There are many other online training aps that offer this option. If I train something specific, and know the amount of calories burnt, I should be able to add this to my activities.

/Tmas
Old 01-14-2010, 04:02 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by snolyzard
Hello FitDay Administrators!
I have seen other people post about this frustration of mine, so I wanted to make sure to bring it to your attention...

Could we update the activities section? For example, Pilates, other types of yoga (Power Yoga), Elliptical Trainer? Also would it be possible to enter in your own "calories burned" for a custom activity?

Other members, please add to this thread with other activities you'd like to see added if it was possible...

Thanks!
Holly
I couldn't say or ask for this better myself. Please update the activities and allow us to customize.

Thank you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.