Notices

Needing support

Old 06-02-2011, 03:57 PM
FitDay Member

Default Needing support

Hi my name is Penny, This is new to me posting about wanting to lose weight. I have always been heavy since I have been a child this time its not about just wanting to look better its about my health this time, I can not fail at it this time.

My first goal is 15 pounds by July 17th.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:36 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by sissy65
Hi my name is Penny, This is new to me posting about wanting to lose weight. I have always been heavy since I have been a child this time its not about just wanting to look better its about my health this time, I can not fail at it this time.

My first goal is 15 pounds by July 17th.
Welcome aboard!

It sounds like you had some experience not getting where you want with diets before...

Do you feel that the 15 pounds is acheivable in the 6 weeks (assuming you are starting today) ? Do you have a plan to get there?

Regards,

FIN
Old 06-02-2011, 09:38 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome to Fitday! I know what you mean about being heavy all your life. Lots of us are that way. Good for you for working towards a solution to that lifelong issue. 15lbs is a lot to lose in 6 weeks. But I know that you can do it. I just lost 27 in 8 weeks. It does take a lot of determination though. And after I was done with those 8 weeks, my mind & body took a little break on me and I didn't lose a pound for almost a month. Now I am losing again and am at almost 35 lbs in 3-1/2 months. It can be done, is what I am trying to say. But please be healthy about it. Doing it any other way is sure to backfire somehow.

Good luck!