Thread: Need Support
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 09:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
dhh8193
FitDay Member

Hey Chocolate!!!

Gosh makes me smile to say that...So glad to read the update note!! You can do it....we're all in this boat together, of one thing or another. It's fabulous having the accountability to yourself this way, and reading the inspirational and sometimes just plain,needed distractions of other fun daily stuff going on in others' lives.

Wanted to say if you want an email buddy to go thru this journey with, I'm happy to do that!! I did it with my sister and several friends who wanted, and SUCCEEDED in losing some major weight and creating fabulous new lives in terms of self-esteem, health, energy, outlook, etc. Sometimes they, and I, found it was easier to say things out of the glare of the public. But we did it in conjunction with a public forum too for even more inspiration.

Just a thought -- I know you don't know me, but I'm a really great motivating, inspirational person on just about every topic -- so I've been told from my friends (both guys and girls) :-)

Will keep checking in on you.....to see your terrific progress, on all levels!!! Keep up the good work. You took one of the hardest steps -- just starting and acknowledging these things. A big congrats to you!!!!!

debbie in virginia
dhh8193 is offline   Reply With Quote