Thread: Today's Test...
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
mcestnik
FitDay Member

Default Today's Test...

Food Fest at work. One of my co-workers is coming back from Iraq and the department is throwing a food fest for her. These days are the hardest at work. i find myself thinking about the food sitting 15 feet away from me more than i think about my work! I know i shouldn't eat it, but it's like I black out and wake up and there are 3 cookies, a cupcake and crackers right in front of me. Like it walked over and just plopped right in front of me to say hi. It's so hard to stay on track when things like this happen at work, and not to mention with all of the candy dishes and "just because it's monday" donuts that people bring. I pack a lunch box with good snacks, but what can beat the mini snickers at Mary's desk???

Well, I'd like to say today, i'm done with it. I'm done with the three plates of crap from the fod fest with a small piece of broccoli to make up for it. I'm done with the two snickers here, 3 reeces peanut butter cups there. The bloated and defeated feelings are gone! i'll take on the challenge of seeing the food walk by my desk and NOT getting carried away or distracted.

Besides, i've got a lot of work to do!

Wish me luck!!!

~Miki~
mcestnik is offline   Reply With Quote