View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 02:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
dhh8193
FitDay Member

Default Anyone with Sugar/Dairy/Egg/Soy sensitivities combined?

Just found out I can't eat processed sugar, dairy, eggs or soy after 40 years.....and I'm on a total elimination diet to remove these residuals from my body. Talk about a little challenging. This stuff is in everything! I'm actually ok with the lunch and dinner things I can eat - thank goodness I love protein, fish, veggies, and fruits. Hard time coming up with the breakfast foods. Been on this for 3 days now and feel completely re-energized already. No more migraine type headaches, no more bloating, lots more energy and sleeping so much better, and my skin is starting to look good again.

But my body is going thru total withdrawals craving the dairy and sugar...it's like being an addict.

Would love to know if anyone else out there has food sensitivities. I'm hoping to gain my eggwhites back at the end of the 30 days. I soooo miss my eggwhite omletes with fresh spinach, grape tomatoes, and celery seed for breakfast....and yogurt, gone for ever!! :-(

Hard to find recipes/menus for yummy breakfasts w/o these ingredients that give me the protein to get my day started!
dhh8193 is offline   Reply With Quote