The 17 day diet >

The 17 day diet

Community
Notices

The 17 day diet

Old 03-24-2011, 05:49 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up The 17 day diet

I started the 17 day diet March 16 and so far I am loving it. It includes all the foods I love and I am losing the weight. Anyone else doing this one??

Last edited by Bourque2; 03-24-2011 at 05:51 AM.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:06 AM
FitDay Premium Member

That's great that it (whatever it is) is working for you. What, though, happens on April 3rd?

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-24-2011, 07:22 AM
FitDay Member

Michael ~ i'm wondering the same thing
Old 03-24-2011, 11:44 PM
FitDay Member

Bourque - can you tell us a little more about it?
Old 03-25-2011, 03:29 AM
FitDay Member

this is the second post the op has made on this topic. wonder why they don't come back & share more about the program.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:55 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by staceyalberta
this is the second post the op has made on this topic. wonder why they don't come back & share more about the program.
Yeah, I was going to mention that. I have a suspicion this might be "sneaky spam".

Of course, I could be wrong (it's not uncommon )--how 'bout it, Bourque2? People want to know all about this amazing diet and your success with it!

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-25-2011, 05:32 AM
FitDay Member

Michael i too was wondering if it could possibly be sneaky spam.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:47 AM
FitDay Member

The 17 day diet is some new Dr. Phil thing. I'm not sure of the details, but I believe you change to a new "diet" every 17 days, hence the name. It's supposed to keep things interesting and prevent boredom.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:20 AM
FitDay Member

Default Don't know if OP was spam but

I started this diet on Sunday the 10th. I loaded the book on my NOOK. The diet/book are by Dr. Mike Moreno. It's a cyclical diet that seems to have been successful for a lot of people. The first cycle is the most restrictive and is similar but not identical to a cleansing diet my homeopath puts people on. It's basically fish, poultry, eggs, non-starch vegetables and fruits like berries, apples as well as probiotic yogurt, kefir etc. You also drink water and green tea.

I have a carb "problem" so I needed a diet that just got me off cold turkey. It's a lot like a no white foods type diet and seems healthy enough although somewhat lacking in the firts phase. You can't have nuts, beans, cheese etc in the first phase so it is rather limiting but not in a very difficult or unhealthy way.

There's some scientific or psuedo scientific theory about the 17 days and the amount of time for something to be a habit along with the need to switch things up and trick your body or something.

The cycles are Accelerate, Activate, Achieve and Arrive and they basically add foods and increase excerise.

If anyone has other questions let me know!

Originally Posted by mecompco
Yeah, I was going to mention that. I have a suspicion this might be "sneaky spam".

Of course, I could be wrong (it's not uncommon )--how 'bout it, Bourque2? People want to know all about this amazing diet and your success with it!

Regards,
Michael
Old 04-16-2011, 11:49 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the information, Zaron. Keep us posted.

Rubyjuly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.