View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
weeges
FitDay Member

Default Two Weeks and Zero Weight Loss

Hello All,

I am a little confused.....I have been monitoring my carb/cal intake for two weeks making significant reductions in both and exercising 5 days a week with about 2.5 miles of brisk walking and 3-4 days going to the driving range to hit some golf balls.

My stats so to speak

BMI - 37
AGE- 44
HGT - 6'4"
WGHT - 304.4 - 304.6
Avg. Weekly Cal -1376
Avg. Carb - 152.7

As I understand it I am burning more cals than I am taking in, which I thought was supposed to aid in some weight loss, also I am eating way fewer carbs than before - not that I was counting.......

A side not: I was about 20 pounds heavier prior to starting this process as I had been in the hospital with Pneumonia. So that might be a good thing......

My wife says she notices a difference and I suppose it is possible that I am just redistributing my weight around.... I know I have more energy....perhaps to her chagrin. I burn this off as noted above by walking and golfing...I will soon add a sat or sun of actual 18 holes to this (walking where permitted)

Additionally, I did measure my arms legs, waist etc....will repeat to see if there is where some difference might be....not too optimistic though.

Any suggestions?
Any further information needed?

Appreciate your time.....
weeges is offline   Reply With Quote