Notices

food history

Old 05-14-2011, 12:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default food history

Hello,
This morning I was entering my breakfast when I accidentally brought up a page that showed all my entries for the past several days. It also had check boxes so I could click several foods that were the same. This was much easier and quicker than selecting everything one by one from the recent foods list.
I have no idea how to get back there so I can use it again, can anyone here please tell me how to find that? Thanks,
April
Old 05-14-2011, 02:15 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hello,
This morning I was entering my breakfast when I accidentally brought up a page that showed all my entries for the past several days. It also had check boxes so I could click several foods that were the same. This was much easier and quicker than selecting everything one by one from the recent foods list.
I have no idea how to get back there so I can use it again, can anyone here please tell me how to find that? Thanks,
April
I use that feature daily and it is great. You get there by going to the "Recent Foods" tab and scrolling down to the bottom and choosing "More".

Regards,
Michael
Old 05-18-2011, 11:53 PM
FitDay Member

That's excellent Michael. It's much quicker to select several foods at a time. This feature should be easier to find though, how would anyone know it's there? I wouldn't have known about it if I didn't stumble across it accidentally.
April
Old 05-19-2011, 05:01 AM
Super Moderator

you can also get there by clicking the link for View My Recent Foods.
Old 12-13-2023, 07:35 AM
FitDay Member

If you can't find it, contact support for the application or resource where you saw this feature.
Old 12-14-2023, 05:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hello,
I have no idea how to get back there so I can use it again, can anyone here please tell me how to find that? To return to this page, look for sections like "History" or "Latest Products" in the app menu. There you will probably find your entry and checkboxes for quickly selecting products. Actually, I was recently looking for a food history essay writer, I used https://essays.edubirdie.com/history-essay-writer for this. I'm just studying to be a cook and this was one of my assignments. I don't argue that this is very important.Thanks,
April
To be honest, I was also surprised by my accidental discovery, and now I want to go back there again. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how to do this and I need help.

Last edited by Discalceate; 12-24-2023 at 05:04 AM.