View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 04:54 PM   #16 (permalink)
kajajo
FitDay Member

I did WW a number of years ago and had great results, I went from 208 to 135 in about 6 months, at the time I had also joined a gym and was working out on a regular basis, now that I am older and working too many hours to get to a gym I prefer to come here, but I still use the information I learned with WW, I had the points of foods memorized and know what I should or should not eat. I have lost approximately 30 lbs in 3 months and am getting closer and closer to my goal. I can even say after a few months on here I don't need to count my calories as I can pretty much guess when I have hit my limit or when I still have room for a treat at the end of the day. I have never concerned myself with the charts and fat, protein, carb counts. I am a Math geek and numbers are my thing, so WW and here are both ingrained in my head at this point. I love the support that both gave me when I needed them the most. The choice is all yours, but my thinking is that if you have already paid for WW then continue with it and try to mesh the two together.

Starting over stats
02/14/11 start weight 178.8
09/06/11 weight 151.8
26 lbs lost to date

Goal Weight 140 by 12/25/11

God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I can not change
The Courage to change the things I can and
The Wisdom to know the difference
kajajo is offline   Reply With Quote