Here's my list:
1) My grandkids are a big motivation for me. I want to see them grow up.
2) The shorts I bought for this summer are waiting. I plan to wear them
3) My nephew suffered a spinal cord injury at age 14 and is now a quadraplegic. With the help of an assistant, he works out every day for 3 hours. How can I possibly complain about my piddly little workout routine?
4) My dog makes me feel guilty if I don't take her out for some exercise.
5) I look younger when I am thin and fit. I look better and feel better.
6) I allow myself plenty of down time as needed.