View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 12:35 AM   #20 (permalink)
*jessie
FitDay Member

Hello again all. Haven't posted in a few, been busy. Spent the last week going through my sisters place, weeding through and riding out, she was murdered in october and I have just been putting off this daunting task. So this week my husband and myself took the bull by the horn and today had an estate sale and then back at it tomorrow.

With doing all this I wasnt sure if I was going to be able to stick with my new healthy lifestyle but i did and for cardio this week I rode my bike the 10 miles to her house everyday. This was not only great physical exercise but the mental benefit was awesome! A bit chilly but at the same time refreshing. At weigh in this morning I had lost 3 pounds! Anyhow enough of this.....

Chobani greek yogurt is the BEST!!!! There website has a coupon, buy two get one free. For all the chocolate lovers out there a few weeks ago they launched their new "childrens" product line, which includes chocolate and although I haven't personally tried it I heard it is delish. They have a facebook fan page which not only keeps you updated on all their new flavors but they have excellent recipes as well. I recommend this yogurt to everyone, not only for the high protein but for the probiotics as well.

Thanks all... stay motivated and motivating! Life is grand!
*jessie is offline   Reply With Quote