Notices

Howdy

Old 05-01-2011, 12:49 PM
FitDay Member

Default Howdy

Hey everyone, just thought i'd make a post and say hi. I've been a member of fitday since 2003, unsure why it has my join date wrong on the forum!

I've had some great success with this site, and when I stop using it the weight has climbed back on. in 2003 I went from 260-210, since then I bounced up to a high of 310lbs with dieting off and on in between. I'm now down to 288 and working on getting that even lower.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:33 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Hey optiquest,
Welcome to the forums. Keep us posted on your successes and don't be shy about chiming in on other's posts
Old 05-02-2011, 05:35 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks! I am loving the food forum. I've always loved cooking and trying new things out (hence the 310lbs I reached!)
Old 05-02-2011, 05:44 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to the forums! As far as I can figure out, the date here is only the date you first joined the forums. I've been a FitDay member since '01 and my join date here is when I first posted in the forums last May.

You know FitDay works so I bet you'll have those extra pounds of quickly!

Regards,
Michael
Old 05-02-2011, 05:52 AM
FitDay Member

Michael, I just posted on the forums for the first time a day or two ago so its not that. Oh well not a big deal