Notices

I'm back, Keep an eye on me

Old 04-14-2011, 06:18 AM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb I'm back, Keep an eye on me

I will make this thread as my journal. You are welcome to read it and support me. If not, I just use it to hold me accountable.

A little bit about myself:
Female, 34 and really want to reach my goal this year so I can wear bikini. I used to weight 114 when I was 19. My weight started creeping up when I bought a motoscooter (instead of riding bike to work, and school) in my 20. I did notice that my clothes got tieder but I ignored it. Nine months before I got married, I was panic and really wanted to lose weight. But I couldn't, I was 65kg (143.3pounds). That point I realized that losing weight is a journey that take will power, consistence, and hard work. After moved to the US, I decided not to let myself to gain any more weight, I was success. (which I wen on a diet every sping and my diet end when the fall comes). I have read many diet books and tried all kind of diet. This went on for 8 years or so. Along the way I have 2 kids. But began summer 2010, I wanted to put an end to this yoyo cycle. I changed one thing at the time. I began to run and not worried about my diet. I ran 3 times a week, and 2 DVD work out. At the end of the summer I can run 9 mile on my long run. Since my phisical was better, I went on a diet. I am doing well until I stuck at 128. I began to question, whether I can lose any more weight? Can I be at 114 ever again? I took a week off my diet and rethink my goal.
Now I am back, I think I can do it. I just have to do it a bit differently. I will come here and write it as a journal. I will put it all out, the good, the bad and the ugly.
My weakest days of the week is weekend. When we are always out and about, we eat out. My husband doesn't help b/c he order all the things I am not suppose to eat. Or even week day, he order pizza and i can help it to have a slice or 2 even if I already have dinner. I guess I don't have a strong willpower.
But I'm back and do it again. I think about my bikini everyday I just need to lose about 8 pounds more (115 is very nice, if not 120 will do). I have 7 weeks to lose 8 pounds before my trip to Vienam. I keep telling myself. I really want this, want bikini, want to be able to feel roomy in my clothes.
I want it. I want it. I want it.And I will get it.
Thank you for reading,
I will begin tomorrow. Report everything.
Mai
Old 04-15-2011, 11:49 AM
FitDay Member

So, i just have dinner. How full I am, from 1-10? It's about 8 or 9. Not so good, I should try to have it at 7. So I actually eat too much tonight.
However, I have 500 cals deficit b/c I have work out. I felt good to start.
Tomorrow is the weekend. We usually out and about and eat out. and a Easter eggs hunt in the neighboor hood. It's going to be a challenge. I have to think bikini so I can keep my cals in budget.
Mai
Old 04-16-2011, 02:31 PM
FitDay Member

I am doing great today. Start out with a run (in the rain). Watch everything I ate, however, I ate 300 unnessesary cals more. But still keep some deficit.
About 400 cals.

Good news: I lost 1.5 inches of my waist. So that definitly give me a boost. I felt very good, thin and happy.

Tomorrow night dinner is a challenge. Lassagna for dinner. I have to be very careful so I don't eat too much.
My solution: running first thing in the morning so I won't feel so bad if I eat a bit more lassagna.
Think thin, think bikini.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:22 AM
FitDay Member

Hi there i just want to say well done on your motivation. You sound really focused and determined to reach your goal. I will keep reading your thread to see how you go on your journey!
Tracey
Old 04-17-2011, 02:08 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks Tracey, I will post every night. And I promised myself I will be as honest as I can.

Tonight, as I said, Lasagna for dinner. Just an estimate on fitday, but I was way over eat.
I run 4 miles this morning. Good exercise!
However, 2,115 cals in and 2,175 out. So I only have 60 cals defitcit.
It's ok! I knew this will happen and I can't help myself. I felt quite full (8-9), The Lasagna was very good (my husband signature dish) though.
In the next couple of days I will try to eat a little bit less to make up today. It's easier for me during the week.
One week end and another begin.
Focus, focus, focus...
Mai
Old 04-17-2011, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Great way to think about it, Mai. You're doing very well!
Old 04-18-2011, 02:41 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Great way to think about it, Mai. You're doing very well!
Thanks Cassie!
You are my inspiration.
Mai
Old 04-18-2011, 03:43 PM
FitDay Member

OMG, what a day I had! So bored and stressfull. We will go to Vietnam this Summer. So today I suppose to make hotel reservation. We want to stay cheap and luxury too. So it's hard to find a place like that. I spend hours on the internet to find the place, but still undecided now. The kids just got on my nerve. I felt bad to react the way I did (yell, time out. ...) But I can't control myself. I end up put them all to bed without book, or brush teeth.
For that many reason, my calories day is out of order. The first half of the day went Ok. Around 3 pm I ate and ate and ate. Top it of with dinner, I found a slice of meat lover pizza (maybe a week ago), I felt wastfull to throw out so I ate it. 1 pound of clam, and some other thing. My total calories in over 2,500. That left me 647 cals over. OMG, I feel stuff right now. I don't like this feeling.
Tomorrow is another day. Will get back on.
Mai
Old 04-19-2011, 02:26 PM
FitDay Member

Calories in 1,501
Calories out 2,333
Defecit: 832
Yes!!!! I did it today. I eat very clean and work out 1hour 20 minutes. I did it. I did it...
I just have to keep it up for a few days more to make up on Monday and Sunday.

I just discover that I need something salty, meaty (as a lunch) in order to sastified at my 3pm snack. I have been try to be healthy and eat an apple or so. It doesn't sastified me then I would munch more and more. That how I am struggle with my calories budget.
Today, I said,"what the heck, I am going to eat what I want". My 3pm snack look like this:
1/2 C of rice, 50g of pork loin, 1/2 spinach
Sounds a lot for snack, but it works today. I didn't over eat at dinner.
My solution: I will make my lunch and diner a bit smaller and add some fruit with it. That way I can have my salty snack. And also get the fruit in my diet.
Mai
Old 04-19-2011, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Good thinking, Mai. It's all about learning what works for you. Sounds like you've been doing that very well. Glad you were able to move past the dinner issue last night without getting far off track.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.