Community
Notices

Hello all

Old 04-25-2011, 05:48 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello all

Hello everybody,

I'm new to fitday, I really hope it will work. I've been overweight all my life and I'm tired of it. I'm turning 35 this year and I'm ready to be a different person. I've had 2 kids in the past two years, my daughter turned 2 last week and my son is 2 months. We live in Hungary with my husband who's American/Italian and is very skinny. I'm at my highest weight ever, I need to change because I'm miserable. Also, I feel a huge responsibility to be healthy for my children.

Good luck to all!

Monika
Old 04-25-2011, 08:49 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Monika, welcome to FitDay and the forums!

Congrats for deciding to take control of your situation. I can attest that FitDay works well if you come up with an eating and exercise plan that works for you and you have the commitment to stick with it.

There's lots of folks here who are happy to lend support if you need that as well (I sure do!). If you have any questions about the site or anything, just ask.

Regards,
Michael
Old 04-26-2011, 02:20 PM
FitDay Member

I hear you on the "healthy mom" end of things, we have 3 daughters. Welcome to fitday, this is a great tool to help you along the way.