Thread: New To Fitday
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 08:04 PM   #69 (permalink)
mecompco
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abtw69 View Post
Hi guys!

I'm Ang, also new to this program!

I just wrote a longish introduction and it hasn't posted so this time, I'm writing a shorter one!! Although it is still long!!

I have been trying to lose weight most of my life! I'm 36 next month and have a 6 year old son. I find it incredibly difficult to lose weight at the best of times but am on medication that is making it increasingly hard.... Anyway, I've changed my workouts the last week and have upped the anti a bit - have done 3 x 10-15 minute sessions, completing a combination of cardio, light weights, yoga and / or pilates, treadmill, exercise bike, tae-bo, walk..... Have felt a difference just by doing this for the week! So am feeling pretty motivated... probably a good thing considering the Easter Bunny is here tomorrow!!!

Anyway, hopefully we will get to know each other more! And hopefully, this will post this time around!

Happy Easter. Talk soon!

Ang
Ang, welcome to FitDay and the forums!

Stick with your exercise and add in a decent calorie deficit and I know you'll start losing. Don't forget to drink plenty of water as well.

If you have any questions or would like any advice, simply ask.

Regards,
Michael

PS If you have the "compose" window open "too long" the forum software will time out and your post will be lost. If you're composing a long post, it's always a good idea to "copy" it before you hit the Submit Reply button. That was if it gets lost you can go back, open a new compose window and "paste" your text back in.

May 4, 2010...... 440? lbs. (Start FitDay Size 60 Jeans)
June 19, 2010.... 393 lbs. (First Weigh-in)
June 19, 2011.... 229 lbs. (164 lbs. gone in one year :-)
Current Weight... 185 lbs. (Size 36 Jeans)

Next Goal 169 lbs. (07/04/12)
Ultimate Goal 165 lbs. (12/31/12)

The best exercises for weight loss are Fork Putdowns and Table Pushaways.

mecompco is offline   Reply With Quote