View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 06:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
rosehebrew
FitDay Member

Default New and need WL buddy

Hi,
I just started on Fitday a few days ago and started low cal eating again after a short stint with Weight Watchers and then a time of life upheaval. I have made a commitment to deal with my stress levels so that won't happen again. I liked WW but found it hard to constantly figure out points and I have found Fitday to be great for me.
I am looking for a few weight loss buddies because I am the only one in my household doing it so I am pretty much on my own but my family is not opposed to my efforts. I am a 55 year old woman who has 55 pounds to lose. When I get there I am going to evaluate how I look and feel. I have some health issues that is making exercising, even walking a real challenge and also cannot eat fresh fruits and veggies right now but have to eat them cooked. Aside from these challenges though I am determined to reach my goal. You guys are all very inspiring!
Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. ~Earl Nightingale
Starting Weight (5/5/11)=210
Goal Weight (5/4/12)=145
Height 5'5
July 4th goal =200
Current Weight Weekly =210
rosehebrew is offline   Reply With Quote