1 c strawberries
1 green apple
2 oranges
2 string cheese light
16 wheat thin crackers

Got home from work:

2 oz natural almonds

THEN!

Like 6 spoonfuls of peanut butter and 20-30 wheat thin crackers!!!!

I've been so good since 3/17, (when I started)
I'm so bummed right now.
I hope I don't gain from this, just stay where I'm at.

That is all, just had to vent. Thanks for reading.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator

Zoeduc, sounds like you fell into one of my favorite traps...eating too little earlier in the day and setting yourself up for a big fall later on.

If that's the entirety of what you've eaten today, it doesn't seem like much food at all, and I'm sure you'll be fine.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:37 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Yup, I'm with Cassie and have tripped myself up sooooo many times. Don't manage the food mid-day and pay for it at the end of the day.

So many times I have tried to convince myself that I am just not that hungey at lunch and therefore I shouldn't bother to eat (or eat much). But pretty much every single time I pay later in the day.

It is like learning to eat breakfast when you aren't really a breakfast eater (that would be me). You just gotta do it most of the time otherwise the hunger monster will catch up with you sooner or later.

BUT as CJ says, Zoe, that was a pretty minor slip up. Most of us have guzzle whole pizza's in that situation. So good on you girl. Shake it off, learn the lesson and move on!
Old 04-23-2011, 12:29 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks you guys!!!!

You're both right, I am going to start eating a little more earlier. But the good news is, I did lose a pound! I'm shocked. But I need to eat better so I will keep it off!

What is a typical daily menu for you?

Thanks again!

~kim
Old 04-23-2011, 12:58 AM
FitDay Member

6 spoonfuls of peanut butter is not the end of world, neither is nearly the whole blinking jar, I'm proof positive of that. Heck I've had similar issues with Nutella, but let's not go there. Peanut butter is somehow or another one of those foods that my body craves when I'm dieting, and every now and then I get a whiff of it and the fat lady within me starts singing and shoveling it down.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:23 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
6 spoonfuls of peanut butter is not the end of world, neither is nearly the whole blinking jar, I'm proof positive of that. Heck I've had similar issues with Nutella, but let's not go there. Peanut butter is somehow or another one of those foods that my body craves when I'm dieting, and every now and then I get a whiff of it and the fat lady within me starts singing and shoveling it down.
me too!!!
Old 04-23-2011, 02:22 AM
FitDay Member

You would gain more immediate weight by drinking 2 glasses of water.

You can't gain more weight than the weight of the food you ate!

Dave