Notices

3 Questions-Need Answers please

Old 04-21-2011, 12:56 AM
FitDay Member

Default 3 Questions-Need Answers please

I've started a routine involving high and low impact workouts and intensities. The high impact/high intensity workout is on mondays and fridays, with the low impact/low intensity workout on tuesdays and thursdays. I also do LOTS of walking and hiking on the weekends for cardio, plus walking in general on tuesdays, wednesdays, and thursdays.

I've never really been big on working out but I'm trying to lose my final 25 pounds and the first 30 came of INSTANTLY when I stopped eating fast food and stopped drinking soda (for the most part-im still human!) pretty much cold turkey. Now, the diet changes simply aren't enough and I'm ready to put forth the work to FINALLY be healthy...in ALL aspects of my life.

My questions are:
Is this too much exercise for a beginner?
Should I re-arrange the workouts for better results?
If I add some light early morning yoga, will that push it over the edge?
Old 04-21-2011, 01:39 AM
FitDay Member

I would say do what you can just get moving .I started exercising before I started dieting because i wanted to make it a habit which it has become as days and weeks go by you will see progression and want to do more just dont go so hard in the begining because even though you can you dont want an injury to set you back on getting to goal and by the way congrats on losing those 30 lbs.Keep up the good work!